Glampitect are looking for a Feasibility Research Assistant to join our quickly growing Edinburgh-based company. You will join our Research & Reporting team and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. We require someone who is conscientious, highly organised and can manage multiple tasks to strict deadlines.
You will be part of a close-knit, Edinburgh-based team and typical duties include the generation of feasibility studies, market research and business plans. If you have 2+ years’ experience in a research-driven role and would be interested in joining a market-leading start-up we would love to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong written skills with the ability to produce professional reports quickly and to a high standard
- Public body research including council regulations and planning procedures
- Analysis of research to derive meaningful conclusions for clients
- Market research on existing glamping tourism
- Working with technical drawings, site plans and maps to understand construction challenges
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information in terms of income & expenditure, costs and ROI of projects.
- Liaising with multiple departments and providing expert advice
- Available ASAP
- 2 + years’ experience in report writing
- Demonstrable written proficiency and grammatical accuracy
- Proof reading and quality control
- Used to handling a large workload
- Handling of multiple projects and clients
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- An understanding of construction and/or planning permission processes
- Experience in the construction, planning or leisure/tourism industries
- Experience in business planning