Register your Interest in the Accelerator Academy
put your academy knowledge to use with our accelerator course
We are delighted to welcome you onboard the Glampitect Academy, we hope you find the sessions informative. As a successor to completing the Academy, we offer an Accelerator Academy which allows you to take what you’ve learned and put it into practice. The Accelerator course ensures you have the best possible chance for success in starting your glamping business as we work closely with you to develop a feasibility study focused on your unique glamping site taking into consideration any challenges you may encounter.
develop a feasibility study for your glamping site
It is worth thinking about your feasibility study at the earliest stage of your setting up your glamping site. The Accelerator course allows us to work closely with you during the development of your feasibility study allowing you opportunity for input throughout the process as well as for us to gain a thorough understanding of your vision.
For the price of £497 + VAT you will be enrolled onto the Accelerator Academy, a four-week course with a feasibility study included. This means the course works out for FREE when accounting for the costs of a feasibility study. Please be advised that the Glampitect Accelerator has limited availability to ensure that we can keep this course tailored to you and your specific site. So even if you are unsure it is best to register your interest as early as you can.
Why Join the Accelerator Academy?
Still Unsure? Talk To The Experts
The Accelerator Timetable
Training and Information Gathering
Feasibility Study Creation
- We teach everything that is needed for the most successful feasibility studies
- We discuss the potential changes that you might have made to your glamping site plans since the first Academy course.
- Going through your potential site and getting your information to create a study that’s tailored to you.
- Time to relax! We get straight to work on creating your feasibility study.
- We use our glamping expertise and knowledge of setting up a glamping site to create a study that gives the most accurate idea of how feasible your project is.
1.1 Review With Calum
- Going through each course members feasibility study and it’s findings.
- Overall suggestions and ways to improve your glamping site based off of the findings.
- Learn your site’s potential ROI
- Q&A session
- Going through your feasibility study individually with Calum.
- An in-depth review of the findings with suggestions and potential amendments for the future of your site.
- Discover the ways that Glampitect could assist you further in setting up your Glamping site.